ADDRESS: 2421 4th Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Fax: 727-821-3389 Tues and Thurs 11:00am – 12:00pm
Primary Focus: Afterschool Academic Programs, Camp, Open Computer Lab, St. Petersburg Prodigy Art Program, SilverSneakers®, Financial Education for Adults, Community Outreach Center.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Elena Stowers
• One-week pass to the Jim and Heather Gills YMCA
• Reciprocal membership to the state-of-the-art Child's Park YMCA
• Access to the computer lab/internet access
• Direct access to resources provided by YMCA partners
• Group exercise classes, such as Silversneakers, Balance and strength and Bone Density
• Advance notice and preferred registration
• Early registration for limited spaces for summer camp, all Holiday camps and in-service days
• Special pricing for all in-service camps
• Discounted facility rental
• Member rate for youth swim lessons
Yearly Membership Rates
Membership Type Yearly Rate
Annual Payment - If you choose this form of payment, your membership will run through the annual period at which time you can renew. If you allow your membership to expire, you have 30 days to renew without having to pay the joining fee again.
No contracts! If you wish to terminate your membership, please give the YMCA a written notice by the 1st day of the month. Cancellation forms are available at the Member Services Center to assist with proper notification. Membership fees are non-refundable, and all membership cards must be returned upon termination.
The YMCA reserves the right to cancel memberships due to non-sufficient funds and/or noncompliance of the YMCA Code of Conduct.
Have your next birthday party, family reunion, or meeting at the YMCA. With a large space good for a variety purposes, the Harbordale YMCA is available to you at an inexpensive rate! To find out more about Harbordale YMCA facility rentals call Elena Stowers at 821-9348.
Code of Conduct
At the YMCA, we expect staff, members and guests to behave in accordance with our mission and values at all times, respecting the rights and dignity of others. We demonstrate Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith by:
• Checking in with a membership card at the Member Service Center.
• Resolving conflicts in a respectful, honest and caring manner. Never resorting to physical contact or threatening gestures.
• Respecting others by refraining from intimate behavior in public; abstaining from contact of a sexual nature.
• Respecting the property of others; never engaging in theft or destruction.
• Creating a safe, caring environment; never carrying illegal firearms or devices.
• Participating in programs to build a healthy spirit, mind and body; never engaging in the use, sale, dispensing or possession of illegal drugs or narcotics, or the unsanctioned use of alcohol on YMCA premises.
Adherence to the YMCA Code of Conduct and regulations is essential. Noncompliance may result in suspension or termination of YMCA membership