Y Run Club
Whether you are looking to achieve exceptional weight-loss and fitness goals, complete your first-ever 5K or 10k race, or just meet new people, you'll find a place of belonging in our extensive Y-running community. Our running community is growing because it builds fitness, friendships and fun. All abilities are encouraged to join us!
Jim & Heather Gills Y
- Saturday morning group runs/trainings
- The first Saturday of every month is held at the Y (treadmill work followed by strength session)
- All other Saturday group runs are held at Coffee Pot Park
- Weekly group training sessions at the Jim & Heather Gills YMCA
- Training program t-shirt
- 10% off at Fit2Run St. Pete
- Supportive coaching and team environment
- Additional discounted race entries for race participants
$89 – Members
$169 – Non-Members
The fee for a non-member includes a 10-week run club session and a 10-week facility membership to the Y. The joining fee will be waived and a one-year membership to the run club will be granted if the non-member joins the Y following the 10-week session.
To sign up, visit the Y or call 727.328.9622.
Y Striders Running Group: Mondays at 9:30 AM
All levels of runners welcome! Meet at the front entrance. Whether you are a brand new runner, need to get back in the swing of things, or want to increase your current pace, join us! There's power in numbers and having accountability, so join us and be encouraged!
*Must be a current member. Non-members who are interested can contact Member Services for details. For more info, text or call Brenda George at 727-515-1868.