Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively influences the lives of people and communities. As the nation’s leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y offers more than just a job—we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community. At the Y, you can discover your passion and a lifelong career helping to solve some of the nation’s most pressing social issues.
There is No Other Workplace Like the Y
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. That’s because in 10,000 neighborhoods across the nation, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver, positive change. Every day, our staff—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—work to bridge the gaps in community needs by nurturing the potential of children and teens, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
The Y Invests in You
The Y is dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals because we want you to feel valued in your work and confident in your potential. Here, supervisors believe in you and help you to succeed. You’ll be encouraged to become a leader through:
- a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that promotes learning at all stages of your career.
- scholarships for continuing education and training.
- employee resource groups created for staff of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- coaching, mentoring and career pathing.
Character is what counts at the Y, where our values—caring, honesty, respect and responsibility—shape our culture. The Y is a diverse community where your colleagues quickly become your friends.
Each Y offers a different compensation package that includes some or all of these benefits:
- Competitive salaries • Health and dental insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Flexible work schedule • Subsidized child care
- Free YMCA membership • Tuition reimbursement
- Reduced program fees
- Time-off benefits for vacation, illness and holidays
- YMCA Retirement Fund
PLEASE RETURN ALL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS TO:
600 1st Avenue North, Suite 201, St. Petersburg, FL 33701