Key Leaders of Pinellas County’s Major Nonprofits Join for COVID-19 Update
Key leaders of Pinellas County’s major nonprofits joined for an update on what they are doing to help individuals and families in the community, organized and hosted by St. Petersburg College's Institute for Strategic Policy Solutions. Participants learned where to go for support with healthcare, childcare, food and other crucial resources and services that are available during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Beth A. Houghton, CEO, Juvenile Welfare Board
- Duggan Cooley, President & CEO, Pinellas Community Foundation
- Jennifer Yeagley, CEO, St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- David W. Jezek, President & CEO, YMCA of Greater St. Petersburg
- Kimberly G. Jackson, Executive Director, Institute for Strategic Policy Solutions