New changes in services beginning Monday, August 10
As we continue the early phases of reopening safely and gradually, there will be additional changes to our services beginning Monday, August 10.
- Jim & Heather Gills YMCA will now stay open until 9PM on weekdays. Click here for all facility hours; Click here for Kid Zone hours
- Group Exercise Classes No Longer Require a Reservation*: Safety protocols remain in place, including 6-foot spacing between participants and disinfecting of equipment between uses by YMCA staff.
View Group Exercise Schedules online
*Current reservations will be honored through 8/15; remaining spaces will be granted on a first come, first served basis. Classes with limited capacity will use a ticketing system for participation - contact your home branch for more information. Reservations are still required for aquatic classes.
- NEW! Pickleball: A limited number of courts are now available for Pickleball players. Reservations must be made by one member of a specific group (up to 8 members) who have agreed to play together following distancing and safety protocols. Make a Reservation
- Less Active Times: We continue to manage traffic in a way that social distancing is possible at all times. However, the following times are typically less active:
Monday - Thursday 5:00AM - 7:00AM, 12:30PM - 4:30PM
Friday 5:00AM - 7:00AM, 12:30PM - 7:30PM
Saturday 12:00PM - 4:00PM
Sunday 11:00AM - 4:00PM
As a reminder, the following safety precautions are still in place:
- Please self-check for symptoms before visiting the Y: We ask that all our members and staff please protect others by self-checking for symptoms, and refraining from entering the Y until symptoms have subsided or fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- Masks Required: Masks are required in all common areas, including when entering/exiting the facility, checking in at the Front Desk or Kid Zone, and in hallways, restrooms and locker rooms. Masks are NOT required while using equipment, during group exercise classes, while using the pool or for children in Kid Zone.
At the Y, everything we do is guided by our cause to strengthen communities, and we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our members, staff and community.