Y Run Club
Whether you are looking to achieve exceptional weight-loss and fitness goals, complete your first-ever 5K or 10k race, or just meet new people, you'll find a place of belonging in our extensive Y-running community. Our running community is growing because it builds fitness, friendships and fun. All abilities are encouraged to join us!
Jim & Heather Gills Y
- Saturday morning group runs/trainings
- The first Saturday of every month is held at the Y (treadmill work followed by strength session)
- All other Saturday group runs are held at Coffee Pot Park
- Weekly group training sessions at the Jim & Heather Gills YMCA
- Training program t-shirt
- 10% off at Fit2Run St. Pete
- Supportive coaching and team environment
- Additional discounted race entries for race participants
$89 – Members
$169 – Non-Members
The fee for a non-member includes a 10-week run club session and a 10-week facility membership to the Y. The joining fee will be waived and a one-year membership to the run club will be granted if the non-member joins the Y following the 10-week session.
To sign up, visit the Y or call 727.328.9622.