Reserve a Time Slot
Available Services and Reservations
As we continue the early phases of reopening safely and gradually, this page will be updated regularly to outline available services and guidelines.
We understand the important role that the YMCA plays in your family’s overall well-being. As a nonprofit, charitable organization, we appreciate your loyalty to the Y and thank you for your patience and understanding during these times.
For additional information on COVID-19, visit the CDC’s website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html.
Hours & Schedules
We continue to manage traffic in a way that social distancing is possible at all times. However, the following times are typically less active:
Monday - Thursday 5:00AM - 7:00AM, 12:30PM - 4:30PM
Friday 5:00AM - 7:00AM, 12:30PM - 7:30PM
Saturday 12:00PM - 4:00PM
Sunday 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Before You Attend
Please self-check for symptoms before visiting the Y: We ask that all our members and staff please protect others by self-checking for symptoms, and refraining from entering the Y until symptoms have subsided or fever-free for at least 24 hours.
Masks Required: Masks are required in all common areas, including when entering/exiting the facility, checking in at the Front Desk or Kid Zone, and in hallways, restrooms and locker rooms. Masks are NOT required while using equipment, during group exercise classes, while using the pool or for children in Kid Zone.
Fitness Floor Equipment
Reservations NOT Required
- Equipment will be spaced out, and not all equipment will be available for use.
- Participants must follow the CDC's 6-foot social distancing recommendation.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment after each use. Equipment will also be disinfected regularly by YMCA staff.
- Locker rooms and showers are open.
Group Exercise Classes
Reservations NOT Required*
- Spacing between participants will follow the CDC's 6-foot social distancing recommendation.
- All fitness equipment will be disinfected between uses by YMCA staff to ensure cleanliness.
- Water will not be provided. You will need to bring your own water bottle.
*Classes with limited capacity will use a ticketing system for participation - contact your home branch for more information. Reservations are still required for aquatic classes; see below.
Reservations NOT Required
- NEW! Parents' Morning Out and Parents' Night Out are back! Click for details.
- Kid Zone will have a limited capacity, and multiple areas will be set up to encourage social distancing.
- Select equipment and toys will not available at this time.
- All children must wash hands upon entry.
- Click here for Kid Zone hours
- NEW! Spa: Restricted to two people at a time; one per side. Reservations required (below). Reservations are 45 minutes long; a break is required after each 15 minutes of usage. The spa will be sanitized hourly.
- Lap Swimming: Restricted to one lap swimmer per lane in order to adhere to social distancing precautions set in place by the CDC. Reservations required (below).
- Independent Water Exercise: For those who prefer to work out in the water in other ways, we're offering scheduled independent water exercise time that is not instructor-led. Reservations required (below).
- Family Free Swim: An area including the slide and umbrella features will be available Saturdays & Sundays from 12:30 - 3:30PM for Family Free Swim. A limit of 15 people will be able to swim at one time, and spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
- As usual, you will need to bring your own towels.
Basketball Gym Time
- An area in the gymnasium at our Wellness Facilities will be open for members to reserve a basketball hoop. A limited number of hoops are available.
- This service is limited to 1 - 4 people that must be from the same household or family, and participants must bring their own basketball.
- Reservations required (below); only one member of the household needs to make a reservation.
- A limited number of courts are now available by reservation. Only one member of a group needs to reserve the court. Reservations required (below).
- At this time there is no "drop in" pickleball. Court reservations are made by one member of a specific group who have agreed to play together following distancing and safety protocols. Groups may not exceed 8 members.
- This is a member-led program in which members are expected to set up, break down and clean the equipment (provided by the Y). Disinfectant and cleaning wipes are available in the gymnasium for this purpose.
Make A Reservation
- Click here to view detailed instructions for making or canceling a reservation.
- If you've already made a reservation and need to cancel, click here to log in and manage your reservations.
- Registration will be open on a weekly basis, up to 7 days in advance. So that all members have the opportunity to use these services, we ask you to be respectful to others and sign up for only one service per day, and up to four times per week, during each week Monday through Sunday.
- Booking two reservations at the same time is prohibited. For example, if you are not utilizing the spa or lap lane during your reserved time, your timeslot may be given to someone on standby.
- Attendance and reservations are restricted to active YMCA Members only. If you have a Nationwide Membership, you must call us to make your first reservation. Your membership must be active at your home branch YMCA in order to attend.
- If you do not know the email or phone number associated with your account, or if you need assistance, please call your home branch.
The appointment scheduler should load below. If it doesn't load, click here.