Our mobile app is moving!
Stay connected with the YMCA of Greater St. Petersburg - download the NEW app before April 12, 2019. The new version of our app is now available for Apple and Android. Visit www.stpeteymca.org/app on your mobile device. You can also find it listed as "Daxko" in each of the app stores.
What’s New? You'll still be able to track your favorite group exercise classes and check in using your device, but with a refreshed look. The new app also features enhancements that will make it faster and more reliable.
The Daxko mobile app is the best way to stay informed about holiday hours, closures, modified class schedules and more. Please download the new app before April 12, when support for the current app ends.
NOTE: The new app will be called “Daxko,” and will feature the Daxko logo (left). If you have an Apple device, in the near future the icon will change to the Y logo, but will still be called "Daxko." Android users will continue to see both the Daxko name and logo.
If you use your phone for digital check-in when you visit, you will need to re-enter your barcode into the new app. We apologize for this inconvenience. Here’s how:
- Open the new Daxko app.
- In the bottom toolbar, tap Cards.
- In the top right corner, tap Add New Card.
- Type in your Member Name.
- Next, scan your member card key tag.
Don’t have it? You can find the barcode number in two ways:
- Before deleting the old mobile app, open it and take note of your barcode number(s).
- Visit the Member Services desk and ask an attendant to look up your barcode number.
- Tap the Save button to save your card.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please stop by the Member Services desk of your Y location.