New changes in services beginning Monday, June 29
As we continue the early phases of reopening safely and gradually, there will be additional changes to our services beginning Monday, June 29.
- Masks Required: Masks are required in all common areas, including when entering/exiting the facility, checking in at the Front Desk or Kid Zone, and in hallways, restrooms and locker rooms. Masks are NOT required while using equipment, during group exercise classes, while using the pool or for children in Kid Zone.
- Opening Earlier: Our Wellness Centers will now open at 5AM on weekdays. Our new hours of operations are Monday - Friday 5:00AM - 7:30PM, Saturday 8:00AM - 4:00PM and Sunday 10:00AM - 4:00PM. Click here for Kid Zone hours
- NEW! Family Free Swim: An area in the pool at Jim & Heather Gills YMCA, including the slide and umbrella features, will be available Saturdays & Sundays from 12:30 - 3:30PM for Family Free Swim. A limit of 15 people will be able to swim at one time, and spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Reservations required.
- NEW! Basketball Gym Time: An area in the gymnasium at our Wellness Facilities will be open for members to reserve a basketball hoop. This service is limited to 1 - 4 people that must be from the same household or family, and participants must bring their own basketball. A limited number of hoops are available. Reservations required. Only one member of the household needs to make a reservation.
- Group and private swim lessons are now available. Please call Jim & Heather Gills YMCA for details and to register.
- NEXT LEVEL Functional Fitness, our unlimited small group personal training program, is available. Please call Jim & Heather Gills YMCA for more information.
- As a reminder, we ask that all our members and staff please protect others by self-checking for symptoms, and refraining from entering the Y until symptoms have subsided or fever-free for at least 24 hours.
At the Y, everything we do is guided by our cause to strengthen communities, and we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our members, staff and community.